Thursday, November 8, 2007

I've never had to "clear clutter" before!

Why? Because I've moved, on average, every 18 months in my life, from age 13, when I went to boarding school to my early 40s, when I married my husband. (I consider a move any time I pack up all my stuff with the expectation of not putting it back in the exact same geographic location.) So for all my school years, I moved at least twice a year, sometimes 3 times. Then there was the buying, moving into, rehabbing and selling of houses, each of which required two moves. And every time I moved, I got rid of stuff.

But now I've been in this house for more than a few years, and I need to get rid of stuff intentionally! The good news is, I can do it at my leisure, the bad news is, there's no deadline. Which is where Yumi comes in. Thanks, Yumi!

No comments: