Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Link to Yumi's blog

http://kikuchiyumi.blogspot.com

I really like Yumi's before and after photos, and so I'm taking photos, too. Of course, mine aren't complete before photos, as I've cleaned up a bit before even taking them.

I really like (though I don't read Japanese) that she seems to take a photo, work on an area and then take another photo. I don't seem focused enough to do that. I plan to work on one area, and end up in another. I wonder why that happens? At least I'm doing something.

I have an affirmation now that says that I am always guided on what to do next, and I pay attention to the guidance. Maybe that's why I intend to work in one place and then work in another?

I'll post the before photos soon, or maybe I'll post them as I clean up an area.

No comments: